Mussoorie is renowned as “Queen of the hills” and it is nestled in the region of foothills of the grand Garhwal Himalayan Range. This little hill station is located at the height of 2006 m above the sea level. The magnificent views of the mountains in the lush green forest of this region are very attractive and it has become a popular tourist destination. If you want to explore and enjoy the charm of this region, it will be an ideal option to make a Mussoorie trip by Tempo Traveller which is one of the best travel agency in Delhi. We offer luxurious vehicles facilitated with push-back seats including spacious leg space which will make your journey comfortable.
Sightseeing in Mussoorie
There are many places to visit in Mussoorie and these places offer many adventurous activities as well as the scenic beauty which are enough to make the visitors enthusiastic and fully satisfied. These places are listed below.
- Kempty Falls: This falls is surrounded by the gorgeous and majestic mountain ranges and is located at an altitude of 1364m above the sea levels which provides the visitor to enjoy the magnificent views of the hilly region with natural splendours of the surroundings. The Kempty Falls area is popular as the most fascinating spot for a picnic.
- Lal Tibba: This place is famous as a stunning viewpoint at the height of 2286 m above the sea level.LalTibba in Mussoori is the highest peak in Mussoorie which allows the mesmerizing views of the snow-capped mountain peaks of the HHHYou can enjoy adventurous trekking along this mountain region and get the pleasure of nature’s beauty.
- Gun Hills: Riding on a cable car through the ropeway is available in this region which begins from JhulaGhar and ends to Gun Hills. You can enjoy the magnificent beauty of the mountain as well as the meadows of the Doon Valley while you are riding on the ropeway.
- Camel’s Back Road: Here you will experience the walking on a different type of reading where the road has been ended with the rock formation in the shape of a camel’s back. The Camel’s Back Road is about 3 km long which has been started from Liberty point and ended with the area of Kulri Bazar. You can enjoy horse riding in this area and you will be amazed at the wonderful views of the Doon Valley.
- Mussoorie Lake: This region has been made as lake artificially, but the authorities have developed it beautifully. Presently, Mussoorie Lake is an attractive and lovely tourists spot as well as a picnic spot. Boating with mesmerizing scenic beauty is available here for your entertainment.
We at Tempo Travellers provide you well equipped, modern facilities along with economical vehicles for you to explore all tourists placed in Mussoorie.